Ditch all the dirty dishes and cook three meals on one pan! Sheet pan dinners are the perfect way to meal prep for the week or cook for a big family. Use the formula below to create a customized and balanced meal.
(Choose up to 3)
|Seasoning & Spices |
|1 cup Brussels sprouts, halved||9 oz Salmon||1 Tbsp. Chili powder|
|1 cup Carrots, chopped||9 oz Chicken breasts||1 Tbsp. Garlic powder|
|1 cup Green Beans||9 oz Shrimp||½ tsp. Cayenne pepper|
|½ cup Sweet potato or squash||1 cup Beans |
(chickpea, ointo, black, kidney, navy)
|1 Tbsp. Curry powder|
|1 cup Fennel||9 oz White Fish||1 tsp. Lemon pepper|
|1 cup Cauliflower|
|1 cup Broccoli|
*This is not an exhaustive list of options
- Toss all vegetables together with 2 tsp. olive oil and a pinch of salt. Spread flat on a sheet pan.
- Season protein with 1 tsp. olive oil, salt and pepper. Lay on the same sheet pan, separate from the vegetables.
- Sprinkle desired seasoning and spices over the entire sheet pan.
- Bake at 375° F for 20-40 minutes, depending on the protein you choose.
- Add the cooked protein and vegetables to a base of mixed greens, brown rice or quinoa if desired.