Are you looking for a new cocktail to spice up your happy hour? Try one of our takes on the classic margarita for a refreshing beverage that will have you feeling ready for summer!
- 3-4 limes, juiced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 ounce orange liquor
- 1.5 ounces tequila
- 1 dash of agave or honey
Directions: Shake all ingredients over ice in a cocktail shaker. Strain over ice and top with sparkling water (flavored sparkling water optional).
Don’t Tequil-ya Quarantine Mate
- 2 ounces Tequila blanco
- 1 ounce grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce agave or honey
- Chile salt blend*
- Combine tequila, grapefruit, lime and agave into a shaker.
- Shake with ice for 10 seconds.
- Meanwhile, cut a wedge of lime and use around the rim of your cup. Spread the chile salt blend evenly on a plate, and place your cup face down until the rim is covered.
- Add ice to salted glass then strain cocktail into glass.
*Chile Salt Blend
In a small bowl, mix together:
- 2 tbsp sea salt (note: do not use table salt)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp chile powder
- 1/4 tbsp cayenne pepper